• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss Owners Package arrived.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrGT5oh said:
Does it come with the splitter, trans cooler and brake duct kit or does it ship seperately?

The dealer should have the LS box, should be in the parts deptment! My dealer had the box three weeks before the Boss came. You will need a truck to pick it up. My LS is #231, looking forward to the new Boss package, maybe the trackey will come next ;D!!!

VoodooBoss

Rick
Dean#4AI said:
While that could be true, I only a few hours from Dearborn so they could all be shipped and of course I would get it before a lot of you. Don't really know.
I didn't mean they were shipping them one at a time, I'm sure they are doing it in big lots and those closest to the distribution point would receive them first. They're not shipping #3,250 or #750 first since they haven't been made yet. ;)

5 DOT 0 said:
Dean was a screwdriver included with the handle shaped like the intake?

Nope, never saw anything like that. After trying to adjust the shocks in the trunk last weekend, I wish they would have had a screwdriver, flashlight and magnifying glass combo tool. I hate getting old. :'(

Dean#4AI said:
5 DOT 0 said:
Dean was a screwdriver included with the handle shaped like the intake?

Nope, never saw anything like that. After trying to adjust the shocks in the trunk last weekend, I wish they would have had a screwdriver, flashlight and magnifying glass combo tool. I hate getting old. :'(

You need to get a Trunk Monkey and train him to adjust those shocks... ;)

http://youtu.be/xdLLdh1xECg

5 DOT 0 said:
LOL I had my son crawl in the trunk to adjust mine. Maybe one of those flashlights that strap to your head would work? ;D

I used the camera on my phone to adjust mine. The rear dampers really need a knob like Konis.

Dean#4AI said:

trunkmonkey.jpg

That's me in the background. Yep, I usually don't have any reason for my glasses at the track, since I only need them to read. But my first time at the track with the adjustable shocks and I knew I had screwed-up. I managed the fronts, because there was bright sunlight, but there was no hope for the rears, so...my trunk monkey (named Ryan). ;)

Jimmy

Jimmy Pribble said:
trunkmonkey.jpg

That's me in the background. Yep, I usually don't have any reason for my glasses at the track, since I only need them to read. But my first time at the track with the adjustable shocks and I knew I had screwed-up. I managed the fronts, because there was bright sunlight, but there was no hope for the rears, so...my trunk monkey (named Ryan). ;)

Jimmy

Well, if I was going to get a trunk monkey, I would make sure that it was female and wore a helluva lot less clothes than that. ;D

I may be getting old, but i'm not dead yet! ;)

LING952

I spoke to an SVT guy this am, and he said the Owners packages were not being sent in any order, they are mixed LS/Regular Boss cars.
He said he was in charge of the program, and all packages for current owners should be deliver to all of us by the end of November. The 1st group had gone out, and rest will ship every few days until they are to everyone.
SUPER NICE GUY, and knew his information.
He said track key program was set to be done this month according to his computer, and he knew FORD should have updated the TRACK KEY page from time to time, he was upset they did not do updates weekly. I told him we had been told end of summer, then Sept. now Oct. he understood. I wish he had extention number, but he told me to call back in a week.
I will post more later.

VoodooBoss

Rick
LING952 said:
I spoke to an SVT guy this am, and he said the Owners packages were not being sent in any order, they are mixed LS/Regular Boss cars.
He said he was in charge of the program, and all packages for current owners should be deliver to all of us by the end of November. The 1st group had gone out, and rest will ship every few days until they are to everyone.
He said track key program was set to be done this month according to his computer, and he knew FORD should have updated the TRACK KEY page from time to time, he was upset they did not do updates weekly. I told him we had been told end of summer, then Sept. now Oct. he understood. I wish he had extention number, but he told me to call back in a week.
I will post more later.
Cool, thanks for the update.

5 DOT 0 said:
LING952 said:
I will post more later.
Cool, thanks for the update.

Ditto :)

I bought boss in Arlington, Texas and shipped it from there to Maui, HI. Does that mean I need to contact my dealer for the owner's package or will ford ship it directly to my house in Maui?

Is there a contact email or number for the package? Or do I need to hope my dealer orders this? Still begging for the track key

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Latest lap times

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel