• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Cars available in San Antonio, TX at MSRP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey guys, just a PSA - I just ordered (yesterday) a Q3 car from Jordan Ford in San Antonio at MSRP. I think all of his LS are gone, but he has a couple of...uh, non-LS cars left in Q3 and Q4. I'm passing this along, because I found my deal through a forum, so I'm just passing it forward. A manager at the dealership posted his number in this thread on another forum (hope not against the rules, if so I will delete and you guys can just call the dealership directly):

http://www.bossmustangperformance.com/index.php?/topic/13387-taking-orders/

His handle is BOSS2012 and his number is at the bottom of the first page. Very nice fella and he has his own Boss on order, so he's an enthusiast and understands the kind of brain damage that we have. He had a saleman call me back and the transaction has been as smooth as a sheet of glass.

I don't have any affiliation with these folks or the dealer, but mention that I sent you and maybe he will hook me up with a HomeLink mirror, or something. ;)

Cheers,

Jimmy

Jordan is a great dealership. They sold a lot of Bullitts a few years ago. George (now retired) is a great guy too.

Jimmy Pribble said:
Hey guys, just a PSA - I just ordered (yesterday) a Q3 car from Jordan Ford in San Antonio at MSRP. I think all of his LS are gone, but he has a couple of...uh, non-LS cars left in Q3 and Q4. I'm passing this along, because I found my deal through a forum, so I'm just passing it forward. A manager at the dealership posted his number in this thread on another forum (hope not against the rules, if so I will delete and you guys can just call the dealership directly):

His handle is BOSS2012 and his number is at the bottom of the first page. Very nice fella and he has his own Boss on order, so he's an enthusiast and understands the kind of brain damage that we have. He had a saleman call me back and the transaction has been as smooth as a sheet of glass.

I don't have any affiliation with these folks or the dealer, but mention that I sent you and maybe he will hook me up with a HomeLink mirror, or something. ;)

Cheers,

Jimmy

That's great. What color did you end up ordering?

Dean#4AI said:
That's great. What color did you end up ordering?

Kona Blue + Recaro/Torsen. The white roof gave me some pause, but I have decided to embrace the 60's. Other 60's retro cars (Mini Cooper, Toyota FJ) have white roofs and nobody gives them sh*t about it. :p

Anyway, I'm crazy excited, but I have a long wait ahead of me.

Oh, the Jordan salesman called me yesterday and said they unpacked their first Boss (Orange). He was really excited about it! Anyway, I think the customer is picking it up today.

Jimmy

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
My MINI has a silver roof, but yes, same idea. They give me more grief for the car :D than the roof though. But I had/have the same pause about the white roof as you do. It's just a little much for me, even though my '06 was Vista Blue with white stripes.

VoodooBoss

Rick
Jimmy Pribble said:
Kona Blue + Recaro/Torsen. The white roof gave me some pause, but I have decided to embrace the 60's. Other 60's retro cars (Mini Cooper, Toyota FJ) have white roofs and nobody gives them sh*t about it. :p

Anyway, I'm crazy excited, but I have a long wait ahead of me.

Jimmy
Congratulations and excellent choice of color! I'm getting crazy excited reading about members getting their cars this week. I have about 90 days to go and I sure hope Ford gets caught up on their production schedule.

LOL, ok so this is web irony for you. I was working a deal with Jordan on that Q3 car and we haggled back and forth for a few days on a price they wanted to give me for my 10 GT on trade. Once we hammered it out and got to put down the grand to order they were like man, we just sold that Q3 car but we have a Q4 left. You totally took my car! lol

Ordered a competition orange with recaros from them, nice guys. gave me a great price on my trade without actually seeing it, we did all negotiations over the phone and with pics since i like 6 hours from them. LONG 7 months ahead of me though. I am under the impression they have one more Q4 left, it may be a LS though. they are doing msrp on normal boss cars and $5K over on LS cars it seems.

Jimmy Pribble said:

Cheers,

Jimmy

I uh... might have got your 3rd qtr car... Mines coming from Jordan as well. Since I'm in CA it's gonna be a helluva road trip!

Fat Boss said:
I uh... might have got your 3rd qtr car... Mines coming from Jordan as well. Since I'm in CA it's gonna be a helluva road trip!

wow, i thought driving six hours was bad!

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
Damn. The best I can do is still $2000 over. Argh. Although they'll deliver the car to me but it's not worth the $2000.

ShaneM said:
...they were like man, we just sold that Q3 car but we have a Q4 left. You totally took my car! lol

Boom, I got your girlfriend! :p Hey Shane, sorry about that, but congrats on securing one. Sounds like most everyone is having a good experience with Jordan and I think all of our deals represented here in this thread have been on the phone! Anyway, a lot of us have a long wait, so we'll just keep hanging-on in here. Seriously, now that the reviews have finally hit the print rags (got my Car and Driver yesterday), I think it's going to be all over. I bet the cars are all spoken-for by the end of the month (except for maybe the dealers holding out for bonus cash).

Jimmy

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest lap times

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel