The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!
Sep

Fast Fords & Mustang Roundup XIII Motorsport Park Hastings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Going and will have some nice little parts I shall bring along for some of you who want a bargain and don't want to pay for shipping ( you won't since I will bring to da partee ) !

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
You will be missed and knowing how fast you have been on the newly paved track at Hastings, I was confident you might be grabbing another trophy. I am looking forward to seeing some of the guys on TMO make the trek to Hastings and seeing if we can't have a bunch of Mustangs set some new track records.

Fun , fast time, folks get here with your friends!!

www.racemph.com

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
This is a track event ( timed ) that should not be missed, as you will get more track time than normal and it will give you an idea how you do against your fellow Mustang drivers. The biggest benefit is you will be able to actually see what is working for Trackrats and the nice thing is there are so many members on here that go , so one can put a face on those folks who post here.

Just a few more days to sign up and get a discount. First time in 10 years I won't be able to attend and should be a great event again. Lots of track time, fast cars, and Ford engineering insight shared.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Lots and lots of track time as 12coBoss mentioned. I will be there as the Representative for Woodhouse Ford ( or Fords , since they have 3 stores , ha ) because even though I am retired I have told them how beneficial the event has been for the Dealerships. Heck , a bunch of you bought cars from me when I was working, and even plenty after I retired and helped you get to the right person.

I might even tell some of you the quick line or if I am able I may be available to instruct since I don't have a car to run.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Just two days till the Mustang Roundup as many folks get there on Thursday for some extra track time or Instruction. Friday and Saturday is fun filled with track competition, car show, and constant bench racing after the fact! Sunday usually is open track till around noon and then folks wander home, but this is an event that should not be missed and if you could not make it this year put it on your calendar!!

See a bunch of you starting this Thursday!!!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Great timing as the Unser Family recently donated their legacy of cars to the Museum of American Speed right next to Speedway Motors Performance Parts.

I look forward to seeing all of you Mustang Maniacs real soon.

Last edited:

GB899

NO REGRETS
Nebraska
Rob,

Any other Mustang Club of Omaha members coming up to watch the event ,or participate that you know of?
Sorry, but I don't know how many... I didn't make it to the Mustang club meeting last night... rough night for me.. hoping it is well over for my banzai run back & forth Saturday.. I know Robert Kennedy, the Mustang book author is planning to be there...

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I chatted with him at a breakfast on Saturday and he is getting rave reviews on his book, to the point that he is being asked to go all kind of places to promote it ---- it is a remarkable book and I am sure there will be guys at the event that will want to buy a copy. Cool part is he said he would sign the books at the event.

TMO Supporting Vendors