The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

For Sale Forgeline GA3R Competion Wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Utah
SOLD SOLD SOLD A nice used set of 4 Forgeline 18x10 et40mm 3 piece Comp Series wheels.
Powdercoated gloss black outer rims with satin black centers. A Forgeline quote "GA3R is the best 3 piece wheel we have ever made". "I" beam spoke technology, hidden titanium hardware and plenty of brake clearance. Designed for serious racing to resist massive loads with sticky tires, 2100lb load rating. GA3R wheels are 6061-T6 forgings and heat treated with a low 20.0lb weight. Mustang fitment. $2000 Plus shipping.

For new pricing reference, see Forgeline.com or distributors. $6030 new without shipping costs.

Perhaps as Voodoo Boss has posted... serious track guys are more interested in an 18x11 wheel? No problem. I am now looking to replace the inner barrels on my 18x10 three piece wheels with brand new 18x11 inner barrels. Any interested parties in 18x11 Forgeline GA3R wheels may post a reply or message me.

[/ATTACH]IMG_4315.JPGIMG_4318.JPGIMG_4326.JPG

Last edited:
Nice wheels and a great price. Most TrackMustang owners want 18x11 wheels so that's probably why they haven't sold yet.

I remember having a discussion with Apex when they first came out with 18x9, 18x9.5 and 18x10 wheels for Mustangs. I asked if they were going to make 18x11 wheels? They told me not anytime soon as nobody was buying the 18x9 and 18x9.5 wheels. I said everyone already makes those sizes. Make an 18x11 and you'll own the Mustang market. Fast forward to today...

TMO Supporting Vendors