The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FS: 2 x OEM Pirelli P-Zero Corsa's, 285/35ZR/19 2012 LS New take off's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought this pair off of Frosty this fall, but in those few months, have decided to go a different direction. I have one left and one right 285/35ZR/19. Production dates are Jan 2011 and Feb 2011. Tires have been properly stored inside and have been wrapped so that there is no UV exposure. Tires are SOLD. There is a couple places on each tire that have minor inside curb wall damage that might have happened when the tires were dismounted. No issues with tire integrity and since they are on the inside, you will never see it. Pictures available upon request. Please PM if interested.

I would be interested in the tires, but they are priced very high. There was a guy on here selling 4 for $750 that had 2000 miles on them.

kbush02 said:
I would be interested in the tires, but they are priced very high. There was a guy on here selling 4 for $750 that had 2000 miles on them.
i don't think those were Corsas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel