The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GoPro Hero 2 HD "CW" kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captdistraction

GrumpyRacer
Phoenix, Az
This is another one of my custom Hero2 Packages.

What you get:
Hero2 HD Motorsports kit:
Hero2 HD camera
Casing (no longer waterproof due to modification for external mic. Can get a waterproof housing if desired)
Mounts: (curved and flat mounts, adapter arms, and suction cup mount)
Charge cable and A/C Adapter (not normally included)
Sony ECM15 stereo microphone (I believe a chinese knockoff, but the audio is pretty fantastic, amazing improvement over the internal mic)
Modified open housing back with MiCover windsock to assist with windnoise
short microphone extension cord
8GB and 32GB SD cards
GoPro Wifi bacpac kit:
-wifi bacpac
-wifi remote and strap
-wifi charger cord
-wifi remote charger cord
Instructions for above
Gopro decal

This is the last of my kits, selling due to PRI leading me to obtain a Hero3 Black.

This kit would be $250 + shipping.

And you're including the decal? 8) GLWS

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
Can you post a link to some of the videos you have made with this setup? It might help your sale, with me. Just a suggestion.

I will say the gopro is a pretty damn clean clear working system but the battery does not last very long so I bought three. I have some super clean videos of my transmission working like crap to share if needed ;)

TMO Supporting Vendors