The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Lee Iacocca Passes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Very few people in their careers have the honor of having their name (and reputation) associated with such an iconic piece of history such as the Mustang. Ford went one step further to cast Lee Iacocca's place in automotive history as seen here...

Rest in Peace Mr. Iacocca. You may be gone, but will not be forgotten by enthusiasts...

Rest in Peace Mr. Iacocca.Your business savvy and keen vision into the future helped propel the pony car wars we have today. You saw America was looking for a little more excitement in their drive to work and worked to get the Mustang to production.I don't think in your wildest dreams you would see how it evolved thru the yrs to where it stands today...55 yrs after you got the ball rolling!!!! Job well done!!..........I'm sure Grant will make a pizza in your honor!

Last edited:
Very few people in their careers have the honor of having their name (and reputation) associated with such an iconic piece of history such as the Mustang. Ford went one step further to cast Lee Iacocca's place in automotive history as seen here...

Rest in Peace Mr. Iacocca. You may be gone, but will not be forgotten by enthusiasts...

If you believe Lee was actually driving that Stang, I've got some prime real estate in Florida for sale, cheap this week...............

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel