The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

looking to buy caliper brackets 2011- 2014 GT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the SCCA just allowed the GT brakes in T4, which means I need to upgrade mine (2006 4.0 V6)
So.. I think (again, I think) I'm looking for just the brake brackets for a 2011 tp 2014 GT (I think the calipers are the same, but the GT has a bigger rotor)
anyway, correct me if I'm wrong. I think I just need the brackets for the calipers.

Last edited:
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
SoCal
the SCCA just allowed the GT brakes in T4, which means I need to upgrade mine (2006 4.0 V6)
So.. I think (again, I think) I'm looking for just the brake brackets for a 2011 tp 2014 GT (I think the calipers are the same, but the GT has a bigger rotor)
anyway, correct me if I'm wrong. I think I just need the brackets for the calipers.

I think I have a set that I took off the car when I swapped to the Brembos - I’ll check tonight and confirm. Just for clarity, you’re looking for the 2 pot non-Brembo brackets, correct?

I think I have a set that I took off the car when I swapped to the Brembos - I’ll check tonight and confirm. Just for clarity, you’re looking for the 2 pot non-Brembo brackets, correct?

Correct, the OEM calipers that everyone throws away when they install the Brembos..lol

Also,, if the caliper bolts are available, I'll take those as well, I'm 99% sure this one is going to break off in the spindle.

Correct, the OEM calipers that everyone throws away when they install the Brembos..lol

Also,, if the caliper bolts are available, I'll take those as well, I'm 99% sure this one is going to break off in the spindle.
This guy has a set shipped for 70 bucks. That looks like a pretty good deal to me. Due to weight shipping will probably be close to 20 alone...

It is, but I've already ordered slotted discs, and my calipers are the same as the GT. All I really need is the brackets. But I'll keep this in mind as a plan B, thanks

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Philly Metro Area
@blacksheep-1 - I have my caliper/bracket set from my 2014 GT with about 19K miles before I converted to Brembos.

You can have them for the cost of shipping. They can probably fit into one of those flat-rate Priority Mail boxes ($13 or $19). Or, if your hooking up with the Acquilantes any time soon, I can drop them off at Phoenix Performance.

I'd prefer you take the calipers too since I don't want to throw them away. Since they're 8 years younger, they may be useful to you.

Chris

TMO Supporting Vendors