The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Pair of Sport Cup 2R for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My son works at a Ford dealer and these were removed from a pre delivery customers car that wanted drag radials! Hard to believe I know but whatever the customer wanted 315/30/19. I have pic on phone but can't get to loads here so I can send them to whoever is interested if you contact me with me your number. Im in Fort Worth and would like to see if they can be picked up. I can't use them on my Boss so they need to go They go for around 400 each at Tire Rack. Yours for $500 for the pair.

Thanks

My son works at a Ford dealer and these were removed from a pre delivery customers car that wanted drag radials! Hard to believe I know but whatever the customer wanted 315/30/19. I have pic on phone but can't get to loads here so I can send them to whoever is interested if you contact me with me your number. Im in Fort Worth and would like to see if they can be picked up. I can't use them on my Boss so they need to go They go for around 400 each at Tire Rack. Yours for $500 for the pair.

Thanks

pm sent

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel