The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Possibly running rich

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have yet to data log but I believe my car is running a little rich since my incident with the Chesapeake. I ended up sucking water into the motor, cleared it out, changed plugs and oil and reflashed the tune. After doing so the car runs like it used to except I believe it is running a little richer than before. I have cleaned the MAF but am wondering if I should do it again, any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Where are the front 02's located? Also I am wondering I I should data log to see if it indicates anything.

Why wouldn't you datalog? Seems like it would be the one sure way to figure out what, if anything, is wrong with it. Then you email the logs to your tuner and he figures it out.

If you are running the base AED tune that Shaun asks you to take logs with so that he can then tune your car, it probably is running a little 'fat' just to be safe.

It's been previously log and is running on the revised street tune. I will be data logging but wants sure what if anything it would show since there are no CEL's indicating an issue, though a computer is only as smart as the info it gets.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel