• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 3.0 2016

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
TMSBOSS said:
Should I be skert?????

Only if Bob blows by you...check your mirrors! I know you're back there somewhere! ;) :p

302BOB

Epic Contributor
I'm on a mission....I know this thread is like "Seinfeld"...a thread about nothing....shrinkage, Festivus, "I'm out"... "My son treats his body like an amusement park"...."Oh Yeah, I'm down"

Grant 302

You just wasted 3 posts right there! ;)

You've got your work cut out for you though...

Grant 302

302BOB said:
No post is a wasted post......My work has just begun.
The post isn't wasted....just the subject matter. You could go on about Seinfeld for at least several posts. Just sayin'.

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Just tying in to this thread about nothing so everybody knows it's "open season"....as my posts continue to mount.... ;D

Grant 302

302BOB said:
Just tying in to this thread about nothing so everybody knows it's "open season"....as my posts continue to mount.... ;D

I know. ;) There's an art to 'ho-ing. Just trying to exhibit some of the trix as I go for 3,500 today....

302BOB

Epic Contributor
I know I'll have to go on a rampage to catch TMSBOSS, never mind you, But give me credit for getting the ball rolling...You may wake up tomorrow behind the eight ball......just kidding...maybe. ;D

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Grant 302, 3500 is surely a number you can reach, especially if you go toe to toe with me today. It's a number few of us will ever get to so savor it when you get there.

Grant 302

302BOB said:
Grant 302, 3500 is surely a number you can reach, especially if you go toe to toe with me today. It's a number few of us will ever get to so savor it when you get there.

What you really need to do is start a build thread. I don't think I'm gonna push for today. But thanks for the offer!

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Attention Folks!, Today might/will be the day Grant 302 breaks into the 3500 post count Plateau. When that happens I would like everyone to raise their glass/cup/can/bottle/parakeet....whatever you have on hand to salute him. He's a humble guy, so he may not welcome this recognition to his accomplishment....... :D

Grant 302

302BOB said:
Attention Folks!, Today might/will be the day Grant 302 breaks into the 3500 post count Plateau. When that happens I would like everyone to raise their glass/cup/can/bottle/parakeet....whatever you have on hand to salute him. He's a humble guy, so he may not welcome this recognition to his accomplishment....... :D

LOL. And thanks! 3,500 it is. :)

But I gotta correct you on that 'humble' nonsense! ;D

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Obviously not! Putting the whip away. VoodooBOSS may be right about life support keeping this thread alive......sorry Grant 302..........I tried..... :(

VoodooBoss

Rick
I was at the Snakes At The Lake event and missed the action here. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest lap times

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel