• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 5.0 2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

302BOB

Epic Contributor
On the Carnival cruise ship I was on, the pizzeria was open 24 hrs a day so it's whatever floats your boat.........:)

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
First I thought you were making Matzo Balls.

Then I see the Pizza and my easily swayed brain tells me I'm hungry. Is 7:30 AM too early for Pizza?

Too early? Nope. Always Pizza Tyme! :D

Would be big for Matzo Balls! ~1 lb+ each!

I think I gotta make a second pie too. Like the usual 16" and maybe a 10" or so. Kids are getting bigger...

302BOB

Epic Contributor
It's always pizza tyme is right!!!! My Mom used to make a cookie sheet size pizza every Sunday when we were growing up, but when that was not enough anymore She said I'm not making two...You're on your own!!! So came into play take out.Can't blame her..She made an awesome Pie and two would have been pushing it..........She got the dough from the bakery after Church and sliced the moz from a 1 lb chunk. The rest (sausage, onions, etc was her decision)..I miss those days!!!

Last edited:

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Son decided to get a puppy over the weekend. Hon's been "babysitting" on and off since then...you can't make this stuff up...:D

Grant 302

Son decided to get a puppy over the weekend. Hon's been "babysitting" on and off since then...you can't make this stuff up...:D
Ha. There goes your post count/rate! You'll be too busy with puppy training! At least for a while...

302BOB

Epic Contributor
On the contrary....The coming trials and tribulations might make for good fodder....Our new "grandson" already christened our living room rug on Sunday....thank God it was only liquid.....:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Grant 302

Where did January go? Not helping my new year resolutions...
26140442198_c704f51600.jpg

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Looks like another masterpiece, Grant! Don't worry about resolutions...they only last a week or two..three tops. That's why I don't bother making any.

Grant 302

Ha! I should probably make new resolutions at the beginning of each month. That's my February 2018 resolution. :rolleyes: :D

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
I used to make homemade Pizza when the kids were young, but I always used Boboli crust. Never made my own from scratch! My hats off to you man.

Grant 302

Thanks! Nothing wrong with Boboli. I use french bread in a pinch. Made with love, by Dad...that's what matters most!

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Grant, as long as your monthly resolutions include making a dynamite pizza you'll be okay... ;)...pizza made with love can never be bad..............no matter the crust..........

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Or much worse.................Or maybe they're testing us to see if we're drinkin the same stuff???

Grant 302

Anything to keep sane working for a GM dealership...

302BOB

Epic Contributor
This may be a new sales tactic by trying to sell a Camaro/Corvette as a Mustang....sales may go thru the roof!!....until it gets driven, that is....:eek:

Last edited:

Grant 302

:eek:

5,000 posts.

o_O

Seems like it took all week!

;) :rolleyes: :p :D

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Grant, Post Whoring, past and present has been your brainchild and well conceived and received,indeed! Above is a classic example of what it can mean..:D......on this thread a loss of words can never stop you from posting....;)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest lap times

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel