• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 6.0 2019

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

302BOB

Epic Contributor
I'll keep my remote...The only chips I need need are Potato and Fritos with a little onion dip on the side on occasion...;)

302BOB

Epic Contributor
"They" gave up on me..........There was nothing for the chip to attach to....:D..A blessing in disguise........maybe...........

Last edited:

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Rodney is angry!!!..He wants a chip too.I told to be happy......He doesn't need one..................No Respect I tell Ya!!!!!...Somebody sold Rodney a ticket to the Super Bowl.....He's bringing a spoon and his bathing suit................no wardrobe malfunctions at halftyme this year...everyone will be naked!....Highest ratings in super bowl history are guaranteed!!...The 3D glasses will be an added bonus......................

Last edited:

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Pro Bowl from Orlando, Fla today 3 EST...Hon , you're off the hook this afternoon. Not much of a game to watch....Who wants to get hurt in a game like this. Last year AFC won...We'll see if the NFC has any pride to answer.....45 outside today...heat wave!!!

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Just my luck...I tune to the Daytona race and it's red flagged for heavy rain..they may switch to the wet T shirt competition after all.........

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Rain for the Orlando Pro Bowl Game too. They should have left this game in Hawaii, even tho it turned into a vacation for most of the players involved.

302BOB

Epic Contributor
AFC wins 26-7...It was close to being a shut out towards the end of the game. It would have been the first tyme in Pro Bowl history if it had happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Latest lap times

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel