• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 6.0 2019

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

302BOB

Epic Contributor
I am also a football fan and the Jets over the Cowboys was huge.....I quarantee the boys will win their next game!!!!!!!!!....For my Giants...I guarantee they will show up for their next game.........maybe..................

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Imagine what the super speedways (Daytona & Talledega) were like to watch before restrictor plate took over???.."They" built them for speed!!!!!!!!!!!....Three story high banking in the turns might come in handy at high speeds...............like a slingshot.

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Did I see Logano putting on glasses to run that Talledaga race yesterday???.....Oh well, I have reader's/ cheater's to read the paper in the morning.................Don't need nothin when I'm drivin that Boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Yes, he wore eyeglasses. He's near-sighted and the glasses he used helped him see better down the track. I wear glasses when I track my car and although they're a pain, I'd rather deal with them than contacts. Unfortunately, laser surgery cannot eliminate the need for reading glasses.

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Why did the Chiefs risk Patrick Daholmes on a sneak and get him injured and out for at least 4 weeks with a re injured knee ?????????????? Andy Reid needs a brain scan................If "they" can find anything to scan..................

302BOB

Epic Contributor
"They" always used to say .....If you have a clue you won't ask why and if you don't, you will...just don't wait for an answer.....

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Just a comment...............I have a Casio Solar powered watch (Illuminator) that I have on my desk here, that I bought over seven yrs ago and it still keeps tyme to the second! It gets morning sun to keep it going, but I'm still amazed how long it has lasted.

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Football and Kansas City NASCAR Race later along with leaves to clean up in the driveway......I'll save the leaves till tomorrow....;)......I remember long, long ago, when we used to rake the leaves in a big pile and burn them..those were the days. Not any more...........:(

Last edited:

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Giants lose again today with their new QB...no playoffs again this year.....good game tonight!!! Cowboys and Eagles...you pick em!!!!!!!!!!

302BOB

Epic Contributor
I got my Swiss Colony Christmas catalog in the mail the other day......I gained 5 lbs just looking thru it..................

302BOB

Epic Contributor
WOW!!....Dallas big over Philly 37-10...I thought Philly would have put up more of a challenge and even a win. Looks like after a little bump in the road (3 losses in a row) the Boys are back in town......................

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Honestly open air can be problematic in my estimation, depending on the time of the year. The other concern is loading , as have seen many issues over the years of front splitters ,etc. being damaged due to careless drivers and lowered cars. Work direct with a carrier, stay aware from Brokers as it is not unusual for cars to be dropped off and picked up at various locations to keep the price down.

Would look into Reliable, InterCity, Passport, etc. --- all enclosed. Reliable has distribution centers all over the US , so they are often the fastest, though all can be slowed by shows, etc.

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Shipping a car is always a worry with all the variables involved!Good luck with your journey in life.............

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Lousy day in Ct...........Rainy, cold and the Giants are "Playing" again..........2 and 5 and going nowhere FAST..................Is there a NASCAR race today?

Last edited:

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Thought for the day from today's paper....."Happiness is a way station between too much and too little"...."They" forgot to add a Boss in there somewhere......................;)

302BOB

Epic Contributor
ChrisM....Salutes to you today on your adventures!!!!...Our Men (and Women) in uniform deserve a callout once and a while!!!!!...ymYy7lbO3rSO4p45tPwCc7zJ0rVQgODBiwLhW5t-bX8aboEp&s.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest lap times

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel