• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 8 - 2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

302BOB

Epic Contributor
You boys think this is easy keepin this forum goin this tyme of nite................well why not..............................carry on..................

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Aerosmith Rocks was their Greatest Album EVER Circa 1976....I'm dating myself here....but I'm still 39................me and Jack Benny.....................;).....

Last edited:

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Full fall beaver moon rising now as I type.....That must be why Ralph Kramden is smiling..................some of you may know nothing about what the heck I'm talking about....Alice knows........................ ;) ;) ;)

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Anybody else watch that Ohio State/ Michigan college football game today?....I don't normally watch college football, but i did today........Big mistake....Ohio State 49 to 0 at half tyme.......nap tyme after that.......I'm a growing boy....I need my rest.................no comments from the peanut gallery........................:beatentodeath:

302BOB

Epic Contributor
"Vanishing Point" 1971 you gotta see the whole film to understand this..

Last edited:

302BOB

Epic Contributor
We ALL have a vanishing point, no getting around that....Enjoy what you got while you can....I DO..................................:hellyeah::hellyeah::hellyeah::hellyeah:

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Hon says we need more Christmas lites......She's in charge of the electric bill this month.................:ohdamn:

302BOB

Epic Contributor
My granddog (Pitbull) Peanut got into trouble this week.....He jumped up and got into a kitchen drawer and started gnawing on a deck of cards my Son had there.....I guess He wanted to play solitaire, since his brother Galaxy wasn't in the mood to play poker...you can't make this stuff up...........

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Winter arrived here today at 10:59 AM.....How do "they" get it down so precise???????????......Anybody want to go out on a limb and predict the Super Bowl contestants and/or a winner???....I'm going with the Packers and Chiefs...with Green Bay winning 38-30.....We'll see................................

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Nobody else wanna predict the future????....we gamble everyday in everything we do.......that's what makes life interesting..................turn that motor on and rev......mine growls....................:hellyeah:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest lap times

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel