The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Pricing and Order Guide

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roketman said:
So tell me what are people paying for a L.S.
I just got mine for msrp.I assume thats a great deal?
Welcome to BMO. Yep that's a good price. About half are paying MSRP and the other half are paying more.

GA
roketman said:
Thank you ,I feel better now!

Even if due to the economy and gas prices LS start going for less than MSRP 6 months or more from now, don't sweat it; you had that much longer to enjoy your car. I had to deal with those feelings when I paid MSRP for my Bullitt and then not too long after people were buying them on plans with incentives.

Be assured though, right now at MSRP you are getting a good deal.

I wouldn't fret if you have an MSRP car. If you had the displeasure of having to call around to a number of dealerships (Took me 8 different dealerships to find my LS) and find an allocation, you'd quickly find that even finding an open allocation let alone one at MSRP is a rare find.

I called about 60 dealerships, for an LS. Some were like what's that, some said no or sold, and some heard a dial tone after saying ADM. I would have loved an LS at Msrp, but I'll be happy with my Boss when it comes. And I'll put the 5000 I saved into the car and be even happier! Especially when I take it to the track!!

Jza1736 said:
I called about 60 dealerships, for an LS. Some were like what's that, some said no or sold, and some heard a dial tone after saying ADM. I would have loved an LS at Msrp, but I'll be happy with my Boss when it comes. And I'll put the 5000 I saved into the car and be even happier! Especially when I take it to the track!!

I had no intentions of buying a LS but happened across one by chance (2nd quarter production) at MSRP.

GA
MrBonus said:
Jza1736 said:

I had no intentions of buying a LS but happened across one by chance (2nd quarter production) at MSRP.

Good deal getting it at MSRP. You'll need the extra money for tires. ;)

GA
Well, no Boss for me for now. When I attempted to finalize the financing yesterday I wasn't able to borrow as much as they originally told me so I fell a little short of amount I needed. I need to save some more money to pay off the negative equity I have been accumulating on the last few car purchases. It looks like I might be looking at a 2013 (which could be OK because I like Grabber Green and prefer the 1970 style striping). In the meantime I am going to support the troops and buy a few hundred dollars worth of raffle tickets and try my luck here (which usually stinks):

http://www.winthemustangs.com/

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
Sorry to hear about your dilemma. I can certainly empathize when I tried to get a Shelby 5 years ago. I was just short.

On that 'Patriot' edition Boss, looks like we have our slats on the rear windshield as well as a Boss with foglights. Unless it's just a rendering. Always thought about entering these contests.

Believe it or not, I was able to order mine for $500.00 below MSRP. the dealer applied the standard discount they give for custom orders. Just across the border in North Carolina, one dealer has one for $15,000.00 above MSRP. There's no way I'd pay almost $60K for a suped-up GT. To each his own, I guess.

ArizonaGT said:
My window sticker showed up in the system today, including the $110 price increase that others had been mentioning.
Congratulations. Now the most fun and worst parts are ahead of you. The worst being the dreaded ramp 51 wait where mine and a couple of other members cars are now. If mine doesn't ship by tomorrow it won't be here in time for me to drive to LS. I'll be doing the parade lap in my wife's car if they'll let me. :D

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Yeah my ETA is July 11th but I'm not holding my breath with the delays that many have experienced. Anyways, I'm happy to have things moving along. :)

I will be watching the parade lap while cooking breakfast and/or drinking beers

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel