The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

RR/blk with Recaro Pkg for MSRP-Sunrise, FL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I mentioned this in another thread, so sorry for the crosspost. If someone is interested, this car was ordered on 4/11/2011. Last time I checked there was still no build date or VIN. I got lucky and found another car last week. The guys at Sawgrass Ford were real nice about giving me my deposit back so I promised to spread the word and maybe help someone here now looking to order.

It is at Sawgrass Ford in Sunrise, FL,
Salesperson is Richie Balvin - cell 954-471-6336. The car is MSRP and they have NO dealer fee there. So, $42,999 .....

FalconGuy1965 said:
Left a voicemail for Richie. Hoping it's still open!

Thanks Marc.
FTW Let us know if you get it and welcome to BMO.

It was available as of yesterday, and the sales manager asked me to help sell it, as he handed me back my deposit.
So things are looking' good for you.

Good Luck!

Grab it fast, because now I keep teetering back and forth as to whether I like RR/white or RR/blk better .... oops too late for me :eek:

Got in touch with Rich. He said the spot is still open. Putting a deposit on it tomorrow.

The build time is fine with me. I'll pay the 11 GT off and hopefully save some money in the mean time.

Hope its worth the wait!

FalconGuy1965 said:
Got in touch with Rich. He said the spot is still open. Putting a deposit on it tomorrow.

The build time is fine with me. I'll pay the 11 GT off and hopefully save some money in the mean time.

Hope its worth the wait!

Congrats!

TMO Supporting Vendors