The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Sold the Boss, have parts to sell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
I have a list of parts I'm selling from my 2012 Boss 302 I just sold. I'm doing 50% of the price I paid for most of the parts I'm selling. I will only charge the exact shipping costs and nothing more. If you want the part message me and we can work out payment. I'm getting a lot of interest in parts but if you are serious I need a commitment to pay for the part and I will list it as sold. I am located in Texas, thank you.

1. SOLD Ford Racing Transmission Cooling scoop $60

2. SOLD Steeda Billet Aluminum Lower Control Arms $160 : I have the spherical bearings and derlin bushing in the control arms right now but I will also include the poly bushings that are interchangeable with the spherical and derlin.

http://www.steeda.com/steeda-mustang-billet-control-arms-555-4405/

3. SOLD Steeda Bump Steer Kit $85: These are brand new never installed

http://www.steeda.com/steeda-mustang-bumpsteer-kit-555-8106/

4. SOLD DSS Aluminum Driveshaft 55" $250: If you are interested in this you'll need to send me measurements so we can confirm fitment. I had mine measured and DSS sent me a driveshaft specific to my car. I also have a spacer they sent with it to give some room for adjustments.

5. BMR Driveshaft Safety Loop $70: The only difference between mine and the link below is the color...mine is dark grey which I preferred over the red.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/bmr-f...-1114-FPReplacementV1&T5_Var3=blue&GID=390534

6. SOLD BMR Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets $60:

http://www.americanmuscle.com/bmr-l...t-0512-FPReplacementV1&T5_Var3=blue&GID=49602

7. SOLD Redline hood struts $50: One of the best mods I did to the car and super easy to install

8. Steeda Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets $70: I installed these then realized they have to be welded in so I took them off. I'll let them go for a great price

http://www.steeda.com/steeda-mustang-lower-control-arm-relocation-brackets-555-8119/

9. SOLD SVE Drift Wheels and Tires $800: I have a set of 18x10 SVE Drifts in black. They are 23-24lbs each, significantly lighter than stock and can be rotated to all four corners without any spacers or modifications and they do not stick out past the fender. They currently have a set of Pirelli Pzero Slicks, 305/645/18s. I would like to sell them together because I don't want to dismount the tires and wheels. The slicks have all the tread dots showing and have 5 heat cycles on them. They have a lot of life left

10. SOLD Enkei PF01 18x9.5 fronts and 18x10.5 rears plus Continental DW tires mounted on the wheels $1200, 21 and 22lbs respectively so very light. These have a nearly brand new set of Continental DW's on them that I used for rain tires but they are also a sticky tire in the dry...better than the Pirellis that came on the car stock. They are 275/35/18s up front and 295/35/18s in the rear. I would also like to sell these as a package. These were my track wheels so they have some scratches from mounting and dismounting the tires but zero damage to the wheel.

11. SOLD Pirelli Pzero Slicks $400: I also have 4 more unmounted Pirelli Pzero Slicks. Two of them are 305/645/18s and the other two are 305/660/18. They have 1 heat cycle on them and are the best slicks I've ever run. I was at least 2 seconds faster on these vs the Continentals.

12. SOLD Steeda Spherical Upper Control Arm and Mount $150: Whatever coating steeda put on this is starting to come off on the upper control arm mount but it can easily be spray painted and is never seen since it's under the car. There is no damage to the part, just the paint chipping off.

13. Steeda Adjustable Panhard Bar $90

14. SOLD Stock Boss mufflers $50

15. SOLD Weather Tech Laser Cut Black Floor Mats Front and Rear $85: These are the mats that completely cover the floor pan in the front and rear and are laser cut to fit the Mustang

16. SOLD OEM Ford Boss 302 Splitter $100: This is still new in box. The dealership damaged mine when the car was in for a TSB service. They gave me a brand new splitter for my 2012 Boss that is still in the box and has never been opened or used.

http://www.weathertech.com/ford/201...evice-type/dual-driver-passenger-floor-posts/

I know I have more parts but thats all I can think of off the top of my head. I will update the thread as we go. Please PM me if you are interested in something and we can work out a price. Thank you

Adam

Last edited:
I agree with Adam about the Redline hood struts!!! Best thing I did to my Boss beside buying it!..I'm surely no wrench guy but I put mine on in less than 15 minutes....Just a nice touch when you're under the hood... ;)

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
I have listed the items that are sold. If you still have interest in something message me with your name, what you are interested in, and your phone number. Thanks

Adam

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
Added the panhard bar for sale and stock mufflers. The mufflers aren't a bad item to have in case you go to a track with sound restrictions.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
Make me an offer on the parts...mainly I'm trying to sell the two sets of wheels. The enkei's are super light, awesome track wheels. I still have the Steeda adjustable panhard bar, laser cut weather tech matts, adjustable upper control arm, etc.

Adam

The DS doesn't fit my car but if you list that any where else for that price there will be fist fights for it.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel