The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Starkey Products Fog Light Kits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

For those of you looking to add fog lights to your 2012 or 2013 Boss 302 Jason Starkey from Starkey Products is offering BMO members a 10% discount on your order. I've read good things about his kits and I know a couple of other members have ordered from him before and were pleased with the quality of the products and level of service. When you place your order use the discount code:

BMO10

I believe this applies to anything on his website and the offer is for a limited time so don't delay. If you order up a set please post up impressions of the kit and any install tips.

2012 Fog Light Kit

http://starkey-products.com/fog-light-kits-10-12/

2013 Fog Light Kit

http://starkey-products.com/fog-light-kits-13-14/

yknot

Hobbies: Hot Rods & Shooting
For those interested, I just purchased one of these kits, and while I have yet to install it, everything is very nicely done. The parts are all Ford OEM along with the new Light switch. I also purchased the Ford grill mounted Fog Light kit also. This is the one with the two large (huge) fog lights in the grill. This kit also came in good condition, again with new Ford OEM parts. Now I have an extra new Boss 302 grill, bezel and center pony, but I'll use them. The idea is to install everything once I have all the custom painting done. I also ordered the following parts from Ford to be customized by SouthBeachcustoms.
1. R & L Mirror Covers
2. R & L Door Lock grommet
3. Radiator Cover
4. Front Air dam Boss 302
5. Rear Deck Spoiler, GT 500
6. New Steering wheel
7. Radiator Reservoir
8. R & L Coil Covers
9. R & L Hood Vents

Once all this is painted and graphic applied, then I'l install it, and also install the lighting. I have to take apart the front end anyway, so why do it twice? Lighting kit are first class with new ford OEM parts. I think they will make the Boss 302 stand out and look much better.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel