The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Take over my Boss spot> Red/Black, Recaro + Torsen Package.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morning- PM me please if you are ready to buy. The car (standard, non LS version) is coming in end of May, has an assigned VIN of course and there is no ADM whatsoever. Financial issues have restricted me from buying it unfortunately. If a buyer does not go for it here on our Forum the dealer will sell it to the next person on his allocation list. PM me and I will give you the details. Yes I am looking for a small commission based on the work I went through to get it. Dealer is a large Southern Calif authorized Ford dealer. Either pick up the car locally or pay to have it shipped. All transactions are done directly with the dealer.

So :
a) you should buy one of them
b) Stuart Fl is a long way from SCal if you are local and don't want to pay shipping charges to get it.

Peace brother..

Re: Take over my Boss spot> Red/Black- Sold.

larrygk said:
Thanks to all that inquired and replied to the post. I have a buyer.
Cool. Is he a member here at BMO?

2012Boss said:
What work did you exactly do? Just curious.

There are two Boss cars in Stuart FL, Blue both options and a LS for MSRP - and you don't need to pay me for typing this.

2012Boss: What dealer in Stuart? I have a street boss on order, but an LS at MSRP!! Very tempting, and it is on the lot?

I am only an hour and a half south in Davie.

Update:
I spoke to Advantage Ford in Stuart this morning. As far as I know they are the only Ford dealer in Stuart, but I could be wrong.
The salesperson I spoke to said no they had no bosses on the lot. They have 1 Kona blue confirmed incoming and he did not know about the LS. He is supposed to call me if there is an LS that will be available for MSRP.

I am not interested in the Kona blue, since there is already a Kona Blue GT sitting in my driveway (my son's), and I already have a RR/Blk on order, so if anyone else is looking, it may be worth a call.

Sorry, did not see the posts here. The guy I talked to told me they have two more coming, the blue and a LS. He stated they would be MSRP but then the sales amnager changed that and started playing games. I am not sure how the blue one is coming along and I think there is a good chance it will go for MSRP but I do not know what they will do with the LS at this point.

TMO Supporting Vendors