The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Tech Spec Shirt Designs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ok, so I was sent the specs for the 2012 LS and 2012 Base, and compared them and the only real "difference" is the rear tire being 9.5 wide and 10 wide (I have 10 on the specs).

The other difference is the Rev limit... on the drivetrain I have 7800 rpm, Which from what I understand the car can do (tach goes to 9,000 rpm, though recommended peak rpm is 7500 rpm.

suggestions for changes? I want to get this right (that covers the main stuff) for both Base cars of 2012 and 2013.

So i guess I am asking, tell me what you want me to change and I will make it happen, the specs will be used for 2012 and 2013 shirts (1 spec sheet to rule them all).

BLAZN BOSS

Possible to get Yellow with Black lettering for the 2012?.................and is there a chance to add in the bottom left hand corner of the specs something about its 0-60 and 1/4 mile times? maybe? just a suggestion.

Unfortunately, they limit the colors of the shirts unless you get screen printing (which is more expensive, and has minimums.

They don't have anything remotely close to a yellow or gold shirt color, that's why I went with Black Shirts for the TechSpec shirts and Outline shirts.

shirtcolors.jpg

BLAZN BOSS

crud..........ok can you do yellow print on a black shirt?..........what about the addition of the 0-60 and 1/4 mile times?

Its where I got the idea for the Diagram style drawings... They only have a 2012 LS, were as I have Base BOSS for 2012 and 2013 but I am still making some adjustments to the tech-drawings a bit...

BLAZN BOSS

steveespo said:
On stock tires 0-60 in 4.0, 1/4 mile [email protected] mph. Motor Trend. A little optimistic, maybe a PP car ringer.
Steve
Watched a stock trim Boss at MIR run 12:30's all day and one on slicks 11:94 and 12:0's all day...........doable!

Here are the Outlines (Without Engine/Tranny Shadows).

2012Outline.jpg

2013OUTLINE.jpg

I know its not "PERFECT", but there were done this way for a reason (with some small errors built in) so don't crucify me... LOL

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel