The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Track ay Solutions introduces Carbotech Racing Brake Pads

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
In keeping with our philosophy that we will offer only top-shelf components that we already do or would use on our own track cars, we are proud to announce that we are offering Carbotech brake pads! Between Carbotech and Pagid we believe we have covered the spectrum of needs with regards to racing brake pads.

Carbotech offers a robust line of pad compounds, fantastic specialized services for hard-to-find pads, including building pads off of the design your old backing plates as well as supporting wired as well as 'feeler' (mechanical) designed low pad sensors if required. Carbotech has a strong presence in SCCA and NASA racing and offers a wide range of compounds for use from street to hard core racing.

Over the coming week I will be updating the website with cross reference data for our Mustangs as well as pricing info. Please contact us now at [email protected] or call 860-703-1592 for more information or to place an order.

Recommended compounds for the Boss 302 are as follows:

For cars running R-Comp tires:
Front: XP-20 or XP-16
Rear: XP-12 or XP-10

For cars running street tires or those new to track driving:
Front: XP-12 or XP-10
Rear: XP-8

Regards,
Pete

carbotech_brakes_sm_zps0b3b0a98.png

BizCard_sm_zps64b7d03c.png

8) 8) 8)

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Pete

When will you have a price list for the carbotech pads?

I will soon up grade my brakes. Rotors and cooling systems I have. Pads are the last item on my list.

I would like to compare prices between the Pagid and Carbotech pads on your site.

Thanks

PeteInCT

Connecticut

PeteInCT

Connecticut
YellowJacketBoss302 said:
Hi Pete. Just rechecked your carbotech pricing link and still can't tell if those prices are for the pre bedded pads or not. Also....any discount for BMO members?

There is a $20 charge for pre-bedding the pads. Email me for BMO pricing.

Tnx,
Pete

86305aee-252d-4124-928e-5f37a6bdb910_zpsd189a619.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors