The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTT/WTS: Kooks Boss H for X. Selling Kooks side pipes too

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well guys, I've recently removed my 5/8" restrictor plates from the Kooks side pipes and it is LOUD. It's a gnarly, snarly, scare the shiznit outta other cars loud. I love it but the gf wont even ride in my car now because of the smell (running lontubes and offroad H). I'm looking to trade someone my H pipe for their Kooks X and will sell my Kooks side pipes separately.

Here's a picture of the H-pipe before I installed it. It has been wet-sanded from 180 grit down to 3,000 grit for a mirror finish.
12914156843_785dd167c1_o.jpg

Side pipes have been professionally powdercoated black but is flaking due to road debris. I can wet-sand the tips to a mirror finish as well upon request of the buyer
9820709303_08780e969d_z.jpg

PM or text 2097478785. Local to Woodbridge, VA

I'm really hoping to find a trade on the Kooks X for my H but I'm starting to realize odds are against me on that trade. Message or text me with an offer guys. I'm hesitant to sell outright but money talks

TMO Supporting Vendors