Specs & Mods
- Ownership Status
- Currently Own
- S550 Model
- Mods - Handling
- Pedders Extreme coilovers w/plates, BMR cradle lock out and connectors, Kenny Brown jacking rails, Ford performance strut tower brace, GT350R brakes upgrade with Girodisk rotors and Ebc Yellow stuff pads, SVE Gt350 Spec wheels, 19x10f, 19x11r, Falcon Rt660 tires, 295/35r19 F, 315/30r19 R.
- Mods - Power
- Cobb tuner, Tuned By PDTUNING/ Ryan Martin, E30 fuel, NX2 Turbo, Turbosmart wastegate, Turbosmart Duel Blow off valve, Mishimoto Charge pipes, Mishimoto Radiator, Mishimoto oil cooler, Arid Cold air intake, grill trimmed to allow cold air directly into air box, Catless down pipe, full length Custom 3" duel exhaust, UPR Duel Catch Can
- Mods - Exterior
- Bigger chin spoiler, Gt500 Carnards, Wicker Bill adjustable rear wing, 9' Duel black stripes, Led upper grill, Turbo Emblem grill, Custom made EcoSnake baging. Trac spec Hood lovers.
- Mods - Interior
- GT350R Steering wheel, Cobb turner, Watts roll cage bought from Member, Schoth ASM harness belt.
- Background & Plans
- Bought this car as a daily commuter, saying I would not modify it. Lol. Now is 50% Track 50% Street. I bought one part at atime to monitor the improvements and maximize setup. Car is 400whp and sticks to the ground amazingly well. I've pulled a 1 min 26 sec at Thunderhill West, a 2min 3 sec on Thunderhill East, and a 1.55 at Sonoma Raceway. I ran a 12.7 @ 111mph 3 weeks ago on coilovers and steet tires. I call Her "California_EcoSnake"