The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

18X9.5 302R wheels with Hoosier R6's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I listed these wheels and tires a couple of months ago, but my local buyer could not come up with the money. I have 4 18x9.5 matte black 302r BBS wheels, with Hoosier R6's mounted on them. the tires have just a handful of track days on them and are still in great shape. The wheels and tires are in great shape, no bends or scratches on the wheels. Email me for pics.

I also still have a like new Kenny Brown tubular K-member and tubular lower control arms for sale, as well as the AGS 4.0 rear grip kit

I am asking $2,000 for the wheels and tires, $1,000 for the k-member, LCA's, and bumpsteer correcting tie rod ends. Buyer pays shipping. Discounts for local pick up

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
Tony12GT500 said:
I listed these wheels and tires a couple of months ago, but my local buyer could not come up with the money. I have 4 18x9.5 matte black 302r BBS wheels, with Hoosier R6's mounted on them. the tires have just a handful of track days on them and are still in great shape. The wheels and tires are in great shape, no bends or scratches on the wheels. Email me for pics.

I also still have a like new Kenny Brown tubular K-member and tubular lower control arms for sale, as well as the AGS 4.0 rear grip kit
I
I am asking $2,000 for the wheels and tires, $1,000 for the k-member, LCA's, and bumpsteer correcting tie rod ends. Buyer pays shipping. Discounts for local pick up

Where are you located?
- Dave

Thanks Wintersucks, I forgot to put my location in the listing. I'll be at Lime Rock Park soon, November 15th. I could bring them with me if anyone is going to be at the track or in the area.

WorldFamousZ said:
would you be interested in selling the wheels w/out tires by any chance?

I would consider selling the wheels alone, but it would depend on the price. The tires are already mounted, and will be useless to me if I dismount them. Message me an offer for the wheels w/o tires, and hopefully we can work something out. Thanks, Tony

I might be interested in the wheels and tires. Give me a call to discuss. Live in CT could meet you on the 15th.
203-437-0615
Matt

TMO Supporting Vendors