The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 Apex wheels with Nitto NT05 tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

selling my set of Apex racing wheels 18" x 10" ET43 backspacing EC-7 model. Mounted on 285/35/18 front & 295/30/18 rears. used twice on the track, balanced and in perfect condition. used with 5MM front spacers included and Gorilla
lug nuts $1,200, buyer pays shipping.

IMG_1460.jpgIMG_1473.jpgIMG_1474.jpgIMG_1470.jpgIMG_1471.jpgIMG_1479.jpgIMG_0595.jpg

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
selling my set of Apex racing wheels 18" x 10" ET43 backspacing EC-7 model. Mounted on 285/35/18 front & 295/30/18 rears. used twice on the track, balanced and in perfect condition. used with 5MM front spacers included and Gorilla
lug nuts $1,200, buyer pays shipping.

View attachment 15605View attachment 15597View attachment 15598View attachment 15599View attachment 15600View attachment 15603View attachment 15604
It looks like you're a lurker here on TMO - no posting history, very anonymous profile, no trust signals whatsoever. With all of the scams that take place online it's difficult to distinguish you from the bad guys. I would suggest you participate a little more and have people here get to know you to help get more bites on stuff when you post them for sale - especially big ticket items like this. Just some friendly advice, take it for whatever it's worth. Best of luck with the sale.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Agree with Ludachris and please understand it is nothing against you , but it is a problem that is reoccurring more under the current circumstances where many folks are selling things and it does bring out those who are not legit.
Best advice I would give is listing a phone number, also , especially for those in Southern Florida , because you might get a buyer on TMO that is in your neighborhood, he/she could come down and view the rims and pay at the same time.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel