The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SOLD!!!!!Apex EC-7 19x11 ET52 Satin Black Wheels For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Selling eight (8) wheels that I used on my 2016 GT track car for one season. They are in very good condition. No curb rash. They weigh 25 lbs each. I will ship them in the original boxes from Milwaukee, WI 53214. The box is 22x22x13 and weighs 30 pounds so you can go on UPS.com to get a freight estimate. $250 each plus shipping.Apex Wheel 1.JPGApex Wheel 2.JPG Apex Wheels 1-4.JPGApex Wheels 5-8.JPGApex Wheels 1-4.JPGApex Wheels 5-8.JPG

Last edited:

racer47

Still winning after 30+ years
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
SE WI
What's the good guy, fellow cheese head pick 4 up in person price?

You should come out to Jefferson speedway tonight and have some car fun.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Very new poster , so keep in mind LudaChris has noted we have seen some scams , so exercise caution members because there is no safeguard the Forum supplies. TMO has been open to new posters and letting folks put things up for Sale, but do your due diligence and make sure the seller covers all the concerns you may have. No offense to jjv104 , but this is free, no real requirements and your initial posting is to sell something.

Good price and many folks on here are looking for rims and tires, but use caution my friends.

Very new poster , so keep in mind LudaChris has noted we have seen some scams , so exercise caution members because there is no safeguard the Forum supplies. TMO has been open to new posters and letting folks put things up for Sale, but do your due diligence and make sure the seller covers all the concerns you may have. No offense to jjv104 , but this is free, no real requirements and your initial posting is to sell something.

Good price and many folks on here are looking for rims and tires, but use caution my friends.
No offense taken. I almost got scammed myself a few years ago. Scammer had an invalid PayPal account.
I've been tracking BMWs for 15 years. Have had my 2016 mustang GT for two years. Just about have it where I want it.
I'll be posting more in the future.

No offense taken. I almost got scammed myself a few years ago. Scammer had an invalid PayPal account.
I've been tracking BMWs for 15 years. Have had my 2016 mustang GT for two years. Just about have it where I want it.
I'll be posting more in the future.
Also, Dave Dozier can vouch for me.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Cool, sounds like things are handled well and appreciate both your notes --- just reminding newer members TMO let's folks post without paying a fee or being a member for a long time , so always smart to do your due diligence. Tony, you are going to have 5 zillion sets of rims when this is all over ,ha,ha.

Cool, sounds like things are handled well and appreciate both your notes --- just reminding newer members TMO let's folks post without paying a fee or being a member for a long time , so always smart to do your due diligence. Tony, you are going to have 5 zillion sets of rims when this is all over ,ha,ha.

well.....i am a member of autobahn and will be there 8-5 everyday.

and will try to buy the grabber blue st1 boss 302 s race car a member has.....front camber is ridiculous.

TMO Supporting Vendors