The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 2013 Boss 302 wheels and tires for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Im going to part ways with my stocked OEM 2012 Boss 302 wheels and oem tires. They have no curb rash or stories to tell. There is a great amount tread in the tires left. I believe they have around 13k miles on them. Tires would be fine for a street car. I need the sensors out them that stay with the car. Besides that, I'm more than willing to sell just a wheel or a tire. Shipping will be done at the buyers expense. I will get free boxes for you that protect the wheels in shipping if you choose that route. Im in Phoenix AZ so local buyers come on by. Email/ or call me and make a offer on what you need.
Brian 480 577 5969 ([email protected])

You do not need to remove the sensors and they are not specific to the car. And contrary to popular belief they do not need to be programmed. Read up on them in the thread below and order sensors from the ebay seller. Many of us have ordered from this seller with no issues. They are plug and play. You might get a warning light for a while but they will self program and the light will go away.

GLWS

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=3408.0

Well if you any of you guys want the complete set ill leave the sensors in the wheels! I just read that link voodoo sent me, and damn i didn't know how cheap you can get them for. So 890.00 for the set with the sensors in them. Plus shipping. Local pick is fine, includes a few cold ipa beers.
Brian

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel