The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 BOSS 302 Brochure 50th Anniversary

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I haven't seen this before, looks like it was made last year as part of the 50th anniversary celebration. Only two left so let's see how fast they go. ;)

@TMSBOSS
@Grant 302

http://www.ebay.com/itm/371299917387?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

$_57.jpg
$_57.jpg

I have a complete set of all 8 hero cards and another set missing two cards (missing the first one 1964 to 67 and the Fox body 1987 to 1993). These were from a kit that Ford dealers could buy for promting the 50 Years of Mustang. The kit cost the dealer $200, I believe. I also got the poster.

I also have 3 sets of the 8 Hot Wheels 50 Years of Mustang from Walmart and a couple of the 5 pack 50 Years of Mustang from Hot Wheels.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Already got that one in the Boss archives. Maybe two. ;)

Got it from the Ford booth at Fab Fords last year. Thanks for the mention...it does sound like a Grant thing to have.

TMO Supporting Vendors