The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 RR Boss at Fort Walton Beach Ford

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I dropped in the Fort Walton Beach, FL Ford Dealer this morning and they have a Race Red Boss 302 on the showroom floor.

# 3045 last 6 of Vin is 274788.

They are asking $47272.00!

It has the Racaros and cover, plus they added on an addition market value of $2500.00, enviroment protection package (?) for $599.00 and stuck black side window louvers (?) on for another $499.00.

Don't know how they'll deal for it, but just thought I'd let ya know it's there.

ArizonaGT said:
LMAO @ ADM at this point in the game
I hear ya, this dealer had a 2008 KR and was asking 125k for it. They had it for 2 years when the market got real bad and ended up selling it for 68k, list was 80k+. You would think they would have learned.

Of course we all know they can ask anything, but what will they really take.

There's one just like it (RR with both options) at Gus Machado Ford of Kendall, Miami, FL...only they have a 10k ADM so it's $53,575. I believe it's their last allocation, so they'll probably keep it priced that way, at least until the 2013 Boss start appearing. I feel fortunate for having struck a sweet deal on one coming in as dealer stock at Wayne Akers Ford, Lake Worth, FL for $1250 less than MSRP, plus they gave me $25k trade-in allowance for my 2008 Shelby GT.

I live in Shreveport Laand there is a dealer here still asking for $10k ADM!!! Crazy. They were adding $15k to 2011 GT 500s when you could find them for $6k or more OFF sticker. I don't know how they are selling these cars.

TMO Supporting Vendors