TMO Folks,
Seeking advice.
I recently upgraded my rear brakes to the Wilwood Aero4 Big Brake kit and running GLOC R10 pads.
The fronts are Brembo 6 Piston GT500 kit with GLOC R18 pads.
Car is equipped with the Boss racing ABS module
Since the upgrade i am experiencing ice mode on heavy braking - both on stomping the brake pedal as well as smoother quick depression of pedal.
This past weekend in the rain at ECR it was even more pronounced and so I am thinking it is the sensor seeing the rear wheels braking faster the fronts.
I have been told a few of you are running a similar setup and am looking for guidance on what rear pads to use to avoid this ice mode or what other advice you might offer on this.
The kit itself came with a wilwood 20 compound and am tempted to use those pending some input from you all
Appreciate your input..
Seeking advice.
I recently upgraded my rear brakes to the Wilwood Aero4 Big Brake kit and running GLOC R10 pads.
The fronts are Brembo 6 Piston GT500 kit with GLOC R18 pads.
Car is equipped with the Boss racing ABS module
Since the upgrade i am experiencing ice mode on heavy braking - both on stomping the brake pedal as well as smoother quick depression of pedal.
This past weekend in the rain at ECR it was even more pronounced and so I am thinking it is the sensor seeing the rear wheels braking faster the fronts.
I have been told a few of you are running a similar setup and am looking for guidance on what rear pads to use to avoid this ice mode or what other advice you might offer on this.
The kit itself came with a wilwood 20 compound and am tempted to use those pending some input from you all
Appreciate your input..
