The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 BOSS LS FOR SALE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn't a better one than this! The ultimate street track set up A 302 r in LS clothing!
http://forums.themustangsource.com/f813/2013-boss-ls-sale-513279/#post6433739

2013 BOSS LS
302R BRAKES
302R SUSPENSION
CARBON DRIVE SHAFT
FORD RACING OIL COOLER
ROLL BAR
6 POINT RACING HARNESSES
CLEAR BRA
WINDOW TINTING
1 SET STOCK WHEELS
HIGH FLOW CLUTCH LINE
MGW SHORT THROW SHIFTER
RACING FLUIDS
22 MM SWAY BAR
TRACK KEY
CORSA EXTREME CAT BACK MUFFLER
COOLTECH ARP WHEEL STUDS
OWNERS KIT
VIN 031
COMES WITH ALL STOCK PARTS
2K ON HER
54K TAKES IT

EMAIL [email protected]
plenty more pictures on request

I'm going to miss your Boss video's, you always seem to have a line that was dead on while lapping. Just because you sell you Boss dosen't mean you have to vacate the forum though, I'd like to see some instructional video from your gt40 also. :)

My Boss has been sold…..I really love the car and will miss it.But I'm sure once I am back in a 911cup car I will feel better.Hope you guys will still be my buds!
I think this is a first rate forum.
I do have one set of Forgeline wheels for sale with brand new Hoosiers on them .
The wheels are stock LS sizes (buyer pays shipping)
best offer takes them.You can pm me
Best regards,Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel