The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss Performance White

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey guys, as much as it pains me I have to start parting ways with some of my toys. I'm PCSing to Stuttgart, Germany for 3 years and really don't want this sitting around for that long not being driven.

This has the car cover, torsen diff, recaros, etc.

Right now the car is sitting at 3185 miles.
Ground Control coilovers custom powder coated Grabber blue struts. 420lbs front and 200lbs rear spring rates. Steeda adj sway bar endlinks
Whiteline Watts link
Whiteline Adj Upper control arm
KR style diff fluid reservoir
METCO Billet LCA's and relocation brackets
Avant Garde M310's 19x9.5 square setup wrapped in 255/40-285/35 Pirellis.
JLT CF intake/ SCT 3000 tuner with Lund and VMP tune
Moroso stainless rad extension tank
Redline hood struts
Goodridge stainless brake lines
FRPP brake duct kit
Hawk HPS pads
MOTUL brake fluid

For those interested I will be offering another set of wheels (20x9/20x10 Rohana RC10's flat black or 20x9/20x10.5 Vossen CV2's or 7's that I have on hand for a killer price with the purchase of the car)

Asking price: 44k

This car is immaculate with zero scratches and it really hurts to sell but priorities elsewhere weighs a bit more.

Any questions feel free to give me a call/ email or PM.

Jason
734-306-5231
[email protected]

Located right outside Fort Bragg, NC.
Here is the website I also have it listed so you can see some pics.

attachment.php

attachment.php

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101833Here

TMO Supporting Vendors