The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 GHIG on hemmings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bay Area
Saw this on Hemmings classified if anyone really wants a GHIG. I think the price is too high but that's my .02

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/?adtypeFacet=Vehicles+for+Sale&makeFacet=Ford&modelFacet%5B%5D=Mustang&range_zip=&distance=&price_min=&price_max=&year_min=&year_max=&categoryFacet=Late+Model&country=&q=boss+302

I was being sarcastic--I could care less about the value of my car--I bought it to use and enjoy. If you buy them as an investment it takes the fun out of it. :)

cobrakidz said:
I was being sarcastic--I could care less about the value of my car--I bought it to use and enjoy. If you buy them as an investment it takes the fun out of it. :)
That's a relief....thanks for the clarification, and definitely continue to drive and enjoy your car!!

Well, the price is a bit high but I'm not sure that it's crazy. I just refinanced my 2013 Boss (not LS) with USAA, 11k miles and they valued it at $46k. So frankly I don't think that $53k is out of this world. I know they're selling for less, but "absurd" and "ridiculous" may not be appropriate words for someone who wants one with less than 500 miles on it!

TMO Supporting Vendors