The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S197 2013 Laguna Seca Boss302 Build Thread Profile - S197 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Glad to see you have your priorities in life straight, ha. You need to get both you and your wife to the track in your Laguna Seca...............especially since the track of that name is just a short drive South of you.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Ventura, CA
Glad to see you have your priorities in life straight, ha. You need to get both you and your wife to the track in your Laguna Seca...............especially since the track of that name is just a short drive South of you.
I’ll definitely try to get there. It’s about 4 hours north of me (I’m in SoCal). I’ve also run Buttonwillow, which is only 2 hours from here. We’ve been doing 2-3 track days a year with the motorcycles.

8C71D116-54CC-4756-B9FD-15D9B3D1A798.jpeg

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Duh, I had been chatting with a guy from Fremont before I answered your post , so Senior moment on my part. I actually know where Ventura is since during my 27 years at Woodhouse Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram and Woodhouse Ford , I sent over 450+ performance vehicles to California. You will find there are a ton of TMO members in your current State and I have run Buttonwillow years ago and it is a pretty safe track and one I suggested for new track addicts in ( SoCal ) to start at.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel