• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 SBY Boss FS in Texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I bought production number 2498 on May 4, 2013. A School Bus Yellow Boss with exactly 1386 miles on it now. It has never been in rain since I have owned it. Always garaged. I am a 67 year old owner and it has had no other drivers. Absolutely perfect condition.....not a scratch or bug stain. I have installed the rear seat delete kit from Ford and the cross brace is color matched to the car. I also put the Laguna Seca wheels on. Last year I bought the kit from Ford to install the GT500 mufflers with the quad tips. The muffler kit came with a new rear diffuser panel made for the quad tips, so it looks factory installed. The red key is activated. I have bought a Boss cover from Ford also. I only want to sell to buy a Shelby GT500. I want a supercharged car before I get too old for this fun. I can send pics to your cell phone if you text me with your number. My cell is: 903-879-7378. Price is $37,500.....not cheap, but worth it. Thanks, Greg.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Latest lap times

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel