The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2015-17 mustang gt Ford Performance Stage 2 power pack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

this is a used stage 2 power pack with about 2000 miles on it. Fits 15-17 mustang gt. This will contain most of the kit such as: intake, throttle body, tb adapter, hardware, pcv hose, procal tool. I doubt hw tune can be reused on another car, but I don't know for sure. I can send the tune file if you want it as well.

All is in good condition, the filter is a little dusty though. Pics coming in a couple days, i can txt pics in the meantime if you want.

$500 obo

Attachments

• IMG_6397.JPG
    IMG_6397.JPG
    569.4 KB · Views: 85
If someone is interested in this and the cal file does not work just use HP Tuners, we have a copy of all of the FP Power Pack cal files available.

TMO Supporting Vendors