The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

  • Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

4 Boss' doing battle at Spring Mountain at Shelby Bash

I pieced together some Iphone video from mine and my co-owner neighbor's phones and got some good clips of some Boss' running together at the Bash:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of-aIAcGpIk[/youtube]
 
nice

i'll have to get some of what i took up soon

too my knowledge the LS has the full kooks exhaust from cooltech
 
GOT SVT said:
nice

i'll have to get some of what i took up soon

too my knowledge the LS has the full kooks exhaust from cooltech
Nice 8) That's what mine will sound like then. Tough part about having a great exhaust is the guy driving never gets to hear it :D
 
cloud9 said:
What exhaust setup is he running on the black Laguna Seca? Sounds pretty good!

Full Kooks exhaust system - Long tube headers (Ceramic coated), Boss H-Pipe, mid pipes, and Kook's mufflers +35HP and 35lbs lighter than OEM

It was Kendall's Car from http://www.cooltechllc.com/Boss/Boss_Oil_Cooler.shtml. My neighbor and I bought it Jan 1 of this year to track. Kendall did some work on my GT and I got to drive this car and was blown away.

Mike
 
GTMikey said:
Full Kooks exhaust system - Long tube headers (Ceramic coated), Boss H-Pipe, mid pipes, and Kook's mufflers +35HP and 35lbs lighter than OEM

It was Kendall's Car from http://www.cooltechllc.com/Boss/Boss_Oil_Cooler.shtml. My neighbor and I bought it Jan 1 of this year to track. Kendall did some work on my GT and I got to drive this car and was blown away.

Mike
Cool. I just installed Kooks LTs (Swaintech coated) and Kooks H-pipe. I am still rocking the Corsa Extreme axle backs to try and keep peace in the neighborhood :eek: but might as well not have any mufflers because it's loud :D I picked up 40 rwhp and 24 ft/lbs rwtq and dropped 56 lbs including the mufflers. The LTs and H-pipe were 26 lbs lighter by themselves.
 
That's awesome. We have the side pipes 100% blocked to keep peace with the neighbors:) Kendall made me 3 discs, 1 quarter sized open, 1 dime sized, and 1 100% blocked. Works great, took them off at the track.
 
GTMikey said:
That's awesome. We have the side pipes 100% blocked to keep peace with the neighbors:) Kendall made me 3 discs, 1 quarter sized open, 1 dime sized, and 1 100% blocked. Works great, took them off at the track.
Nice! I decided to ditch the side pipes and save the 11 lbs.
 
exactly, the discs sit at the start of the side pipe so they are off the car all the time now. Pretty easy to get to take on and off for Track.
 
SO what's the trick on this forum to uploading a picture? I see the "Insert image" icon but can't seem to find a place to add a picture????
 
GTMikey said:
SO what's the trick on this forum to uploading a picture? I see the "Insert image" icon but can't seem to find a place to add a picture????
We do not have server space for storing photos so you need to use a photo hosting site. Read the thread below for instructions.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=212.0
 
Here's a pic of the side exhaust blocks:

photo+%2814%29.jpg

https://plus.google.com/photos/118202488090179129235/albums/5859832493561065633/5860174570707002786?banner=pwa

which I see you have a link too:)
 

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel
Top