The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Aggressor custom splitters for sale now.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grant 302 said:
I think so, but with your beveling and engraving options...perfect for me.

Can you fit "BOSS 302" on there?

understood well Boss fits not sure about the 302 but I will play with the idea most likely have to be two lines to fit between the support rods

GB218

TMO Addict
+1 for the above (12 style) with the Boss 302 lettering.

Can you please describe how the splitters attach to the car. Do they use existing holes or do we need to drill holes into the existing splitters/splash shields? It's hard to see if they are per drilled in the attached picture.

Thanks

Definitely want a race version for my 12, but can't decide whether to go with your design or the standard LS requested by others...hmmmm

Do you have pics of the rear diffuser?

GB218 said:
+1 for the above (12 style) with the Boss 302 lettering.

Can you please describe how the splitters attach to the car. Do they use existing holes or do we need to drill holes into the existing splitters/splash shields? It's hard to see if they are per drilled in the attached picture.

Thanks

The splitter's come pre-drilled in the same locations as the LS splitter's do. Installation and hardware is the same.

GB218

TMO Addict
Thanks for the reply.

Again, just my 2 cents: l think the 12 style would look killer on a 13 Boss. I'd buy one in a heartbeat.

Ok guys here's my design for the 10-12 boss's should be basically a copy mounting points will be the same as factory.
I have yet to route one and test one as I don't own a 12 boss. So the question is Who wants the first one to test and review at a discount.. PM
I will do this for only 2 splitters first come first serve please PM me. thanks
Sams_Ls_agressor_splitter_10-12_models_zpszociep6p.jpg

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
101blur said:
Ok guys here's my design for the 10-12 boss's should be basically a copy mounting points will be the same as factory.
I have yet to route one and test one as I don't own a 12 boss. So the question is Who wants the first one to test and review at a discount.. PM
I will do this for only 2 splitters first come first serve please PM me. thanks
Sams_Ls_agressor_splitter_10-12_models_zpszociep6p.jpg

I'll do it! :) Any chance you could bring it to Laguna Seca when we go on Friday 5/22? I have the GT air dam, so I'd need the one on the left.

I would normaly say hell yea but I will be out of town from the 17th-23rd so im missing 2 track days :(
Let me know asap I only offering one of each at a discounted price for testing and fitment before I start offering them as is.
Otherwise hop on my group buy and get a set of free wheel arches

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
101blur said:
I would normaly say hell yea but I will be out of town from the 17th-23rd so im missing 2 track days :(
Let me know asap I only offering one of each at a discounted price for testing and fitment before I start offering them as is.
Otherwise hop on my group buy and get a set of free wheel arches

I'm in to test it even if shipped. :)

F.D. Sako said:
Will you be doing this design for the 13s?
If so, I may jump on this GB somewhat last minute, just because my track budget is a little low because of an upcoming three day event!

If I get enough requested for it on the 13-14 body style

THRAPY said:
I'd like a set of wheel arches. Shipping the same? Also, any pictures of the diffuser? I'm interested in seeing it.

The wheel arches are $35.00 for the set with hardware plus $12.00 shipping and paypal fees
I will have more info and pics on the rear diffuser soon just very busy with work and the Splitters
thanks

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
I have a 2012 Boss and would like to purchase the rear air defuser, and the rear under panel shield/cover. What is the price?

Thank you so much,
Dave
302 Hi Pro

302 Hi Pro said:
I have a 2012 Boss and would like to purchase the rear air defuser, and the rear under panel shield/cover. What is the price?

Thank you so much,
Dave
302 Hi Pro

Dave

Im still working out some of the specs on the diffuser and yet to try and mount one under a 12 body style
PM me and I can send you pricing and more info.
The extension panel under the spare requires a updated tune as it eliminates the charcoal canister (off road use only)

TMO Supporting Vendors