The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

any California dealers sell 4 msrp or less???????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I talked to my local dealer the other day and he wouldnt budge on his pricing. I asked about pricing over invoice if I order a 2013.he thought I was crazy.he wants 5k over msrp and then I hung up.there must be some dealers happy to sell for msrp or less.but who?
Rich ;D

Not long ago Sanderson Ford in Glendale Arizona had informed me they have a B2 on order. I had contacted them awhile back about purchasing a B2 and they had agreed to sell at MSRP. However, the shipping charges to New England were more then I wanted to pay.

Happened to see a 2012 Boss 302 LS for sale BELOW MSRP at the PowerFord web site today. They are located in North Scottsdale, Arizona. Did not pursue any furher and don't know if it is a typo or some type of advertising gimmick.

svtrich said:
I talked to my local dealer the other day and he wouldnt budge on his pricing. I asked about pricing over invoice if I order a 2013.he thought I was crazy.he wants 5k over msrp and then I hung up.there must be some dealers happy to sell for msrp or less.but who?
Rich ;D

Drew Ford in La Mesa outside San Diego. Talk to Rick Garrett. All specialty cars at MSRP or less.

Andy

+1 on Drew Ford in La mesa Ca. ( San Diego ) I have bought 2 cars from Rick and I had one of the 2 LS that they got @ MSRP but I had to back out of the deal at the time. Top notch dealership for sure.
Fred

BossFred said:
+1 on Drew Ford in La mesa Ca. ( San Diego ) I have bought 2 cars from Rick and I had one of the 2 LS that they got @ MSRP but I had to back out of the deal at the time. Top notch dealership for sure.
Fred

+2 on Drew Ford. Fred hooked me up with Rick and now I'm driving a LS. 8)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel