The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Any Ford dealer who wants to sell me a '13 Boss LS?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dvendet

Everyone's entitled to my opinion. ;)
Is there a Ford dealer out there willing to sell me a '13 Boss LS for MSRP (with no doc fees)? Prefer black. Post a reply on this forum with contact info and I'll get back with you.

dvendet
Fredericksburg, VA

Dvendet

Everyone's entitled to my opinion. ;)
Spoke with my local 1 month ago. As I live in a small town, my local had gotten only 1 allocation for a Boss last year. They never got an allocation for an LS (which is what I want). My dealer indicated they will keep their eyes and ears open. They could not give me any assurances though.

Dvendet

Unfortunately the chance of getting a 2013 for MRSP is so slim you have a better chance hitting the lottery. You would have a better cfhasnce with the standard Boss but I have not seen or heard that any dealership. I have family that are executives at Ford and I still paid 10K above MRSP for my 2913 that will be here in May 2012. I have connnection with the top selling dealerships in the country. I will not mention the dealerships name but the top deaalership in in Texas and the other in North Carolina. Some 2013 will good for well over 15 to 20k over MRSP because many dealerships will be holding auctions.
With that said it doesn't hurt that you are trying but I tried that route and called 21 of the top dealership in the US. I hope you are more successful tham me and if you are good for you and I wish you luck my friend. The Boss Laguna Seca is one hell of a car.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel