The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Anyone going to the ford nationals in carlisle pa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mardis said:
Leaving southern Wisconsin on Wednesday AM, making a long drive and stopping in and seeing a few of my old pals from the Saleen days on my way. Bringing one with me...he will be a changed man after this ride!

Arriving in Carlisle on Thursday afternoon. I will be rubbing elbows with Steve, Liz, and Molly Saleen over dinner on Friday night. Still have a soft spot for the Saleen Hot Rods. Not so much for his new endeavor, but the old fox cars still make me tingle.

Don't fret about the weather gang, these cars are not made of sugar.

See you there!

But they are sweet!

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
mardis said:
Leaving southern Wisconsin on Wednesday AM, making a long drive and stopping in and seeing a few of my old pals from the Saleen days on my way. Bringing one with me...he will be a changed man after this ride!

Arriving in Carlisle on Thursday afternoon. I will be rubbing elbows with Steve, Liz, and Molly Saleen over dinner on Friday night. Still have a soft spot for the Saleen Hot Rods. Not so much for his new endeavor, but the old fox cars still make me tingle.

Don't fret about the weather gang, these cars are not made of sugar.

See you there!

Mark, where in WI are you at? I graduated from Waukesha South High. Stop by my booth and we can talk about bubblers and fish frys, hey?

pufferfish said:
Mark, where in WI are you at? I graduated from Waukesha South High. Stop by my booth and we can talk about bubblers and fish frys, hey?
Will do! Look forward to meeting you.

We are in Beloit, WI...smack dab on the IL/WI border, and in the middle of the state. About 70 miles southwest of Waukesha. I spent two years up your way in Milwaukee attending the downtown MATC back in the late eighties. Right across the street from the old Mecca. Man, those years where a blast!

Heading up that way on July 4th to spend our independence holiday with 3 Canadians at Summerfest. "A modern day warrior, mean, mean stride...today's Tom Sawyer...mean, mean pride." I think you know the rest.

On my way driving through WV, hard rain...low pressure light came on at Cumberland, MD had to stop at Shaffer Ford. The guys their took me right in and checked it for me, I had a couple of low tires. The shop had never seen a Laguna, and they only sold one 2012 CO....

My Boss is two years old today! Since I purchased her, 3850 miles.

Weather was great on Sat. I was 1 of the 7 2012 Boss's but there was a boat load of 2013's, 20 maybe a low estimate but all looking a lot better then mine but, I like mine the best. :)

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
Wish I had time to step away from my booth today to come see all the boss's, but the blowfish racing drew a lot of attention. I guess that's a good thing tho;) tomorrow morning will be more of the same for me. Come say hi if y'all have a chance!

pufferfish said:
Wish I had time to step away from my booth today to come see all the boss's, but the blowfish racing drew a lot of attention. I guess that's a good thing tho;) tomorrow morning will be more of the same for me. Come say hi if y'all have a chance!

You seemed busy when I walked by, I didn't want to waste your time when you could be making money.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
No worries. Most of what I have been doing this weekend is getting the word out and talking shop. About 1800 more people know about Blowfish Racing today than did 3 days ago, so thats a win;)

Think I'm going to go on a P.R. Tour this morning and let my helper hold down the fort.

NJ
pufferfish said:
No worries. Most of what I have been doing this weekend is getting the word out and talking shop. About 1800 more people know about Blowfish Racing today than did 3 days ago, so thats a win;)

Think I'm going to go on a P.R. Tour this morning and let my helper hold down the fort.

I was talking to you brother for a little while on Saturday, he's a character.

My wife, son and 2 of his friends drove down from Brampton Ontario with our 2013 Boss in tow and had a blast. When looking for events we like the multi day format due to the distance we need to travel....Carlisle did not disappoint....tons to do, great owners.....had a blast! Now looking up event calendar for our next trek!

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
Theviking said:
I was talking to you brother for a little while on Saturday, he's a character.
he really is a character! he flew in from Cali to help me out, so he wasn't entirely knowledgeable of the products, but he got the jist of them.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel