The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Anyone want to meet me at the Test n Tune at Great Lakes Dragaway?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Never been to the strip, so I went last weekend but it was too wet to run. Anyone up for another trip the weekend of 11/16-17? $35 gets you all the runs you want. Gates open at 9 am.

Amazing that track will still be open. We are supposedly getting 4" tomorrow, although hopefully it is gone quickly. I have yet to drag the car and should do that at some point. 5 to 6 hour drive and my car being basically ready for storage means I am out. Hopefully we do connect next year, and possibly at RA.

TMO Supporting Vendors