The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Back in my day, son..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Ann Arbor, MI
Remember the oldie but goodie - slip slidin’ away... you know the nearer your destination, the more your slip slidin’ away...

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Snowy North
Living proof that entry speed doesn't matter that much at Goodwood!

Dumas prolly rides old time superbikes for fun too....get it in, get it turned and get it out at wfo.

TX
I really hope vintage racing gets more popular over the next 10-20 years. Watching 1960s through 1980s era cars driven by maniacs is the best racing, IMHO.

I mean, this is incredible if you ask me. Steve Johnson is a maniac...I love it

xr7

TMO Addict?
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Minnesota
I am confused isn't that the correct way to drive a Boss even today ??
I don't think you are confused at all, I tend to slide around a lot myself. The tires look about half the width of what's under my car. I see the vid's call it a 69 Boss 302 but it certainly has a 70 front end and 70 rear end. Fantastic driving!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel