The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Big Boost meets Big Aero ------- World's Fastest Mustang !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Got my absolute favorite car rag ( Grassroots Motorsports ) in the mail today, and who is on the cover but ................TMO Sponsor and all round Mustang Motorsport Maniacs , Paul's Automotive Engineering!! Cool article about the Brian Faessler's Boosted Beast punching above it's weight and dominating the Ultimate Track Car Challenge ! From page 48 to page 55, Grassroots gives this monster credit along with a cool story about Paul's Automotive Engineering. Killer read, killer car, killer driver, killer shop, definitely nice to have PAE as a killer sponsor on TMO!!

Kudos for the win and a write up so richly deserved!

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Tim Suddard showed up in Salina, Ks. back in the 80s, and our SCCA Club ( Salina Region ) was in charge of a lot of the logistics . Since I was a whopping 1/2 mile to the Solo Nationals course ( the old Salina Municipal Airport ) I somehow ended up doing alot of different things with the course so close. Suddard was getting AutoX off the ground and he was busting his butt to get new subscribers, do reporting, take pictures and man his little booth. I took it upon myself to hawk his subscriptions because at the time the magazine was 90% focused on Autocrossing. It has grown and the name change came supposedly due to complaints about the risqué nature of the title -- it was a gentler time, ha. Published over in Ormond Beach , Florida , Blacksheep 1 could drive across the Sunshine State to see the crazy, track addict writers, photographers and the original publisher -- Tim Suddard. I would suggest anyone who is not subscribing to this car enthusiast tome to spend the money this Christmas -- heck , check Google , I think there is a free T Shirt that comes with a subscription right now.

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
SoCal
Tim Suddard showed up in Salina, Ks. back in the 80s, and our SCCA Club ( Salina Region ) was in charge of a lot of the logistics . Since I was a whopping 1/2 mile to the Solo Nationals course ( the old Salina Municipal Airport ) I somehow ended up doing alot of different things with the course so close. Suddard was getting AutoX off the ground and he was busting his butt to get new subscribers, do reporting, take pictures and man his little booth. I took it upon myself to hawk his subscriptions because at the time the magazine was 90% focused on Autocrossing. It has grown and the name change came supposedly due to complaints about the risqué nature of the title -- it was a gentler time, ha. Published over in Ormond Beach , Florida , Blacksheep 1 could drive across the Sunshine State to see the crazy, track addict writers, photographers and the original publisher -- Tim Suddard. I would suggest anyone who is not subscribing to this car enthusiast tome to spend the money this Christmas -- heck , check Google , I think there is a free T Shirt that comes with a subscription right now.
Made me think of the “Letter of the Month” from this issue - 2 years and a t-shirt for $35.99. Annual subscription cost back in 1988 was $14.97. 30+ years and only $3 price increase!

2A2A2B8C-2398-4FDA-A7AF-242B03F6B56A.jpeg

TMO Supporting Vendors