The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Blowfish Racing will be at Carlisle this weekend!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
Come say HI!

I will have discounts on all Blowfish Racing products. I will also have prototypes of the new Battery Relocation Kit and Hitch Receiver/Rear Tow Hook, which will both be able to be pre-ordered at a discount. Both will be ready to ship out in about 3 weeks. I will also have stock of Carbotech (XP12 and 10 only) and a hot off the press Team Dynamics 18x10 +45 race wheel set in black. I also have Dynotech driveshafts at deep discounts! There will also be a few "garage purge" used items.

I will have my car on display for a visual reference of every product I make, as well as show off a few of the choice manufacturers I sell for.

Cash and credit cards (except Discover) will be accepted.

I will be located adjacent to the Manufacturer's Midway...here:
blowfishracingmap.jpg

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
I got one set flown in for the show. another is about to reach the TD US hub in Cali this week some time. They are trickling in, slow but sure.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
I actually need to find a '13+ GT500 owner to let me use their car to develop a tow hook bracket. The heat exchanger is a monster and the standard bracket will not coexist with it. if I get a taker, it would be easy to swap a wheel on as well!

yes, I will be set up the entire weekend, but Sunday generally starts clearing out by 1pm, so I will likely be packing up right after lunch.

TMO Supporting Vendors