The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302 Wheel 19x9 - SOLD!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey gang, I have two Boss 302 Wheels for sale. Fronts only, these are track wheels and show all the signs of such. There is a buildup of brake dust on the wheels that I've not been able to remove and scratches from road course use. These would make great wheels to have as a spare. Willing to separate.

UPDATE: I still have one wheel remaining. I have updated the price as shipping has proved to be costly depending on location. This is for the wheel only, it does not include the cap or TPM.

Price update: SOLD

IMG_4779_zps4fb2b2a2.png
IMG_4780_zps18d76b4a.png
IMG_4781_zps146a5dac.png
IMG_4783_zps9eaf4045.png
IMG_4784_zps975df0df.png
IMG_4785_zps960806bc.png

Re: Boss 302 Wheels 19x9 fronts only

Shipping has proved way too costly to ship to CA. I apologize for any inconvenience. I will contact those who have made offers in order they where received and see if we can work something out. Bob you are up first (PM sent) and then Alex. I hate to do this but shipping cost are way more than I estimated.
Again my apologies, Chris

Re: Boss 302 Wheel 19x9 Price update: $180 OBO plus shipping

PM sent.

TMO Supporting Vendors