The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Capital Ford - Raleigh NC has MSRP deal on Ebay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ad says 4 allocations left

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BOSS-302-PREORDER-FIXED-PRICE-MSRP-RARE-ALLOCATION-/260710465896?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3cb38e0168

it must be the economy but I would have never thought dealers would be advertising at MSRP this early.

Seems odd that they would advertise on ebay a MSRP deal. I wonder if there will be limited demand for these cars? I contacted five other dealers before finding one that would take my deposit. Not only were they clueless nobody had approached any of them inquiring about buying a Boss. The dealer that took my deposit on Nov. 19th told me I was their first retail deposit and this is from a very large dealer in the L.A. area.

All Boss' here have been sold. Total of 11!!!! Keep in mind guys on the 2013 as you can call and get on the pist. MSRP on Boss 302 for 2013 and 5K up on LS. I have 4 names on the list for 2013 LS, so have a feeling they might be sold already. Just trying to put the word out and can not wait for one of these things to get here!!

Guys, looks as if I might have a Boss 302 open up?? Guy is thinking of getting a reg. 5.0 instead. Car will be a Q3 build and you can change the color that he has chosen. Car will be at MSRP.

Edwin Barnes
704-267-6461 cell
Capital Ford

Wouldn't your existing customers waiting in line behind that particular allocation all move up in line one place?

TMO Supporting Vendors