The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Choice - Pick 1 of 3 K Codes for sale. 1965, 1966 or 1967!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have an order placed for a 2016 Shelby GT350R and I need to clear a space in the garage. I've decided to sell 1 of my Factory HiPo 289 K Code cars. After much thought I decided that I'd put up these 3 for sale and once one of them goes then the other 2 are not for sale.
The engine shot is of the Black 65.
Please email or call me directly with any questions or for more pictures and details. Dallas, TX area - 972-429-4281 [email protected]

3ks5_zpsba59bedb.png
3ks2_zpsf4a86589.png
67backpanel7_zps7854a52c.png
65kcodecard4_zps397e71c5.jpg

All 3 of these Cars are Factory K Code Hipo 289 Coupes

Kar #1 is my 1965 Raven Black 4 Speed. The car was previously owned and restored in the late 90's by Alan Stewart - the National Head Judge for 1st-2nd generation Mustangs with the Mustang Club of America. Probably less than 2500 miles since the restoration. It is a solid 9 out of 10 on both paint and overall condition. October 24, 1964 build date and I've installed the concours quality Arvinode Exhaust system (correct for this build date). The undercarriage is "occasional driven" quality. Correct VIN numbered original block and transmission. Carb is a clone with correct tags/stampings and non-HiPo fuel Pump. 5F07K3338?? $39,995

Kar #2 is my 1966 Nightmist Blue Automatic. The car was previously owned and restored by a fellow hipomustang.com forum member with years of experience with K cars (he still owns a 67 K Vert). It is a solid 9 out of 10 on both paint and overall condition. The undercarriage is also "occasional driven" quality. Correct VIN numbered original block and correct K Automatic transmission. Carb is 100% correct and fuel pump is a rebuilt Carter buttontop non-hipo unit. 6F07K1742?? $36,995

Kar #3 is my 1967 Vintage Burgandy GT. They only made 77 HiPo 289 K Code 1967 Coupe 4 speed cars. This car won a "Gold" at last year's Mustang Club of America Lincoln, NE National Show in the "Occasional Driven" class. It is a solid 8 on both paint and overall condition. The car was originally exported to Guatamala and the speedometer is in Kilometer's. Buck Tag and Marti report verified. Metuchion built and is Non- VIN stamped engine. The transmission has been updated to a T5 - 5 speed. Carb is 100% correct and fuel pump is a rebuilt Carter buttontop non-hipo unit. An extremely RARE NOS Rear Grill Panel has been added. 7T01K2800?? $58,995

Wow, nice set of HiPos!!!

Must be a Yellow Blaze thing... My Dad and I restored our '65 K-code fastback for me to drive in high school and first two yearsof college back in the early and mid '90s. We still have the car and it's been re-restored a few times and shown in the years since. It still gets driven though - we drove it on the last third of last year's Pony Trails between Nashville and Charlotte then back to Dad's shop in AL. FANTASTIC time!!

The R should be a worthy replacement for the '65 or '66... Not sure I could part with the '67.

Best of luck with the sale!!

BlazeYellow said:
Here's my absolute keeper K Code 1965 GT 4 Speed in Silver Smoke Gray.
a3e97e57-c085-4107-b388-26b3b5e60004_zps03b7f27c.jpg
Very nice collection and I like your keeper! Good luck with the auction.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel