The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Climate control question 2012 boss 302

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I purchased new a 2012 boss 302. Last night I accidentally hit power button and the defrost button (directly above the power button) simultaneously. Several lights on the radio activated. It showed a dual climate reading of 88 degrees on both the driver and passenger side, along with a fan speed reading.
Has this happened to anyone before and does anyone know what this means? I read the owners guide and nothing was mentioned.
Any help is appreciated thanks

strange and... interesting
maybe a factory test combination ?
( like the RESET + INFO / or RESET + SETUP -forget which one- while starting up the car to go through several ECU sensors read outs)

found this :
http://forums.themustangsource.com/f726/weird-thing-just-happened-my-radio-494026/

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel